Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finally, we've named the show...

Scenes from the Second Story

It's taken us two years, but after an entire afternoon of brainstorming, Christina and I have finally decided on what we think is the perfect name for our exhibition. The challenge lay in our desire to find something that would encapsulate both our work... Christina work is more story driven, while mine tends to be single character studies. The common denominator: our workspaces are both located up in the attic level of our house!

Also, big news for me: I got my new set of pastels in the mail! All this work has enabled me to go a little crazy and get a nice big set of portrait colors from my favorite soft pastel makers: Sennelier. Last night I went to a friend's house, and we deflowered the set in an art extravaganza. Thanks Krysta!

No comments: